Thursday, April 29, 2010

Epsiode 84

argant.jpg

Starting Argante! In Ella Rae's Merino lace, colorway 114.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!
Ask your questions for our 100th episode here.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: Still ignoring my Daybreak Shawl. Slowing down on the Ishbel Shawl in Misti Alpaca Baby Alpaca handpainted laceweight. Nearly done the first of the Toddler Socks and starting the Argante Shawl.

Dizzy Blonde:  (Sigh).

Strategy: Dealing with the Aging/Ill Parent: DABDA--a little more on the process of coping with shocking news

Something I Really Like: Antibiotics. Doctors Fleming and Lister.

Blather: No transfer yet. Wearing a mask and watching my patients react. Some potential new directions for my career.

And PLEASE go check out Bijouxmaster's charity KAL/CAL here. You can make a chemo cap for a kid, right?

No comments: