Monday, April 19, 2010

Episode 83 is Live!

I love knitting toddler sox!

I am using these socks to knit on the road, while my shawls are groing at home.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: Someday I WILL return to my long-neglected Daybreak Shawl. Right now, I am obsessive about the Ishbel Shawl in Misti Alpaca Baby Alpaca handpainted laceweight. And my Toddler Socks are my carry-along project, as I mediatte upon the Kilim Throw.

Dizzy Blonde:  (Sigh). Need I tell you? Nope.

Strategy: Dealing with the Aging/Ill Parent: Find your support group. Now. Right now. And stick with it!

Something I Really Like: LL Beans' catalogue. And cool dusters.

Blather: No transfer yet. The politics of this job take some time to understand.

And PLEASE go check out Bijouxmaster's charity KAL/CAL here. You can make a chemo cap for a kid, right?

No comments: