Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Episode 82 is Live!

sox!


And another FO...here are the finished socks in the Premuim Bamboo Wool..

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: YES! I am FINISHED the 2nd of my bamboo-blend socks . On to the BTS#3 and my languishing Daybreak Shawl. Oh, um...did I mention that I am getting sucked in by the lace craze? (sigh) Here's my start on the Ishbel Shawl in Misti Alpaca Baby Alpaca handpainted laceweight. And then there's this top-down sweater I want to knit...

Dizzy Blonde: I miss Aeventid dreadfully....

Strategy: Coping with the Aging/Ill Parent when You are an Adult--Part One: Looking back and a plea for your patience as I try to help.

Something I Really Like: Blog2Print and SharedBook

Blather: If you build it, they will come...or they will knit for me? Escape from the Ad/Seg? And PLEASE go check out Bijouxmaster's charity KAL/CAL here. You can make a chemo cap for a kid, right?

No comments: