Friday, November 14, 2008

Warm Fuzzies

My thanks to Dawn of Knit Naturally and StitchStud of Stitch Stud and His Bride for their kind remarks to me of late! It is a great pleasure to be noticed by other podcasters, so I am feeling rather spoiled right now.

Add that to the also great pleasure of being friended on Rav by many listeners--I love it!

Have I said "Thanks so much for listening, Everybody" yet?

Thanks so much for listening, Everybody!

You all so rock! Big warm hugs all around, right now!

2 comments:

jo said...

have you seen the number of downloads you're getting? :O

i guess i might have to learn to share you.

but, don't forget me when you're rich and famous, k?

Gemma said...

So far, I'm topping out at 239 downloads from MyPodcast for one episode, so no fears of fame and fortune yet! Have you seen, tho', how popular your interviews have become? Listeners seem to really like the interview format.